Sunday, May 16, 2010

To Become Whole

TO BECOME WHOLE
5-16-10

When someone enters my life,
with such resounding wonder,
I take note immediately.
I question why they're there,
Why I'm there,
Surely there must to be a reason.
Is it to fill part of the void,
That has been there,
For so long now?
Or to be the one,
To fill part of the others?
Perhaps,
It's to share the void,
So that both can start,
To become whole again.
It's hard not for them to become,
My desire,
My thought filled everything.
I just must remember,
It's not all about me.
Patience is with me,
Though it may become,
The hardest thing,
I've ever had to do.
I'm a man waiting,
To share myself,
So that we may become whole.


******

Quote for the day:

"Peace is like a drug, for which I strive to immerse myself in constantly." - - - me.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

this is so dang deep. impressive.

WannaBeMarie said...

Wow, that's deep.
Well worded.
I applaud you.

http://www.wannabemarievstheworld.blogspot.com