Friday, June 3, 2011

My Continuing Saga

My Continuing Saga

(June 3, 2011)

The people,

that purposefully extract themselves from my life,

always think they're doing the right thing.

Some think it sacrifice,

others think it better for them,

still others think it better for me.

To these people,

I say this:

Despite your self sacrifice,

Despite your selfish acts,

Despite my failures,

My victories,

Despite my loss,

My adversities,

My gains,

You can count on one thing.

I will continue becoming

The person I am,

Without you.

I’m sad that you won’t be a part,

Of my continuing saga,

But also,

I’m comforted by one fact.

I know I’m in your thoughts,

As you are in mine.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will always be here. No matter what!!! I will LOVE YOU at your highest and even more at your lowest. BFF's 4LIFE!!!!

J

1 FN HandyMan said...

Love you too J! :D