Tuesday, June 23, 2009

10 Minutes of Peace

I'd like to share 10 minutes and 24 seconds of peace with you.
Turn up your volume, close your eyes, and listen to George Winstons Masterful fingers tickle the ivory.
Enjoy!


*****

Quote for the day:

"Never continue in a job you don't enjoy. If you're happy in what you're doing, you'll like yourself, you'll have inner peace. And if you have that, along with physical health, you will have had more success than you could possibly have imagined. " -- Johnny Carson

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I tried to use my Super Powers but still couldn't hear anything... I must be losing my touch!

J

Anonymous said...

Ok, took a while to load for some reason.. My powers are still working, whew!

J

1 FN HandyMan said...

LOL, SWEET!

Anonymous said...

Savin' it for tonight, when I don't feel like chokin' myself! ! ! LOL I'm kidding, I'm kidding. . .

Huggles,
Mom

1 FN HandyMan said...

LoL Ma! Good thing about choking yourself is you just wake up again after you've knocked yourself out. Unless of course you hang yourself. That would be bad.

Jenny said...

I bought this cassette ("Autumn") way back in the '80s, and it went with me when I went away to college at 19 into an uncertain new world. I can't tell you how many nights I played this into my headphones, lying on one of those industrial steel and spring beds, wondering about my future. I just checked this little box I have on the shelf, and it's still there, among others that stood the test of time. Thanks for the memory. :)

Anonymous said...

D; Not so bad if it'd make me a little taller. Hmmmm. . .wonder if hangin' would stretch me enough to make me look skinny, again?

Mom