Monday, June 1, 2009

Random Pics & Other Shenanigans!

Well, my 200th day of sobriety has passed into the annals of history!
It's been tough at times. I celebrated by making some beans and rice and polish sausages, and had a few friends over to help eat it all. I thought the beans were pretty bland, but they were all gracious and said they were delicious. See what kinda friends I have! They're all pretty awesome. I'm blessed to have them all in my life.
I've taken a few random pics and have had a couple sent to me. Heeeerrrrre we go!


I don't know why I like the front of this house, I just do. Perhaps it's the rock-work, or the the awesome tall front arched door. I dunno. It's awesome though.



I was sitting on my deck a couple nights ago and I lit a small fire in a tin coffee can.
Me by the firelight.



Ms Annette being my kinda dorkette! LOL


My Bro Jeff sent me this. One of his co-workers sent it to him and he shared!


This, my friends, is That 1 Guy and his magic pipe. He puts on a super sexcellent show, so if you hear he's playing near you, definitely go check him out. He has a website, if you're interested, google him. You can find his playdates there...


My NEW nectar pot! It's an electric percolator and it makes nectar sooooo well, I actually drink it black sometimes! Yes, I said BLACK! Everyone knows I don't drink my nectar without vanilla creamer or some such other dairy product. Yes, it's just THAT GOOD! WOOP!


My Bro Markus Erectus sent this to me the other night on my cell phone. He takes awesome pics like this all the time up there in WA and sends them to me. I really appreciate him sharing his moments in time with me. He's an inspiration!



Well, there you have this installment of Random pics. I hope you liked them!
If you have a random pic you'd like to share that you have some connection to, please send it to me! It's fun!
On to the quote for the day. Since I missed a couple weeks, I'm catching up with multiple quotes. Enjoy!
*****
Quote for the day:

"I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody. " -- Bill Cosby

"Once in a while you have to take a break and visit yourself. " -- Audrey Giorgi
"The purpose of life is to fight maturity. " -- Dick Werthimer
"Get all the fools on your side and you can be elected to anything." -- Frank Dane

4 comments:

Shannon said...

Congrats on the 200 days. That is awesome! I also love the pictures. I really liked the last one of the sunset. Purdy enuf for a Hallmark card.

Anonymous said...

lol.... you should have been there when that picture was taken! It was even funnier when it happened!

How ya doing Bud? :)

~A

1 FN HandyMan said...

LOL, Doin ok A! The Pool is almost CLEAN! SHOCKING! (lol a chlorine joke)

Anonymous said...

the last picture is my fav
it is just beautiful...
thanks for sharing