Thursday, May 28, 2009

FINALLY!

I'm back on line after two effin weeks! (I was so pissed off they gave me a $50 visa gift card so I would continue using their service.)
I was seriously goin through withdrawals!
WHEW!
School is done for the semester. YES!
I barely eeked out an A for Business Law, and I think I got well over a 100% in Accounting.
We'll see, I haven't had the accounting verified yet.
I had a request for an end of semester haiku, so here it is !

I am so done now,
The semester is Finished!
Let Summer begin!


I'm a glutton for punishment it seems.
I already signed up for my fall classes. Took another business class (not law), another accounting class, and a macro-econ class online.
We'll see how that fares. I'm hoping I get my financial aid again. That was sweet!

Had a cool couple of weeks without the internet....
have a few pics to share and other things, but not today.
So, on with the quotes!

*****

Quotes for the day:

"Everyone is born with genius, but most people only keep it a few minutes. " -- Edgard Varese

"A lot of fellows nowadays have a B.A., M.D., or Ph.D. Unfortunately, they don't have a J.O.B. " -- Fats Domino

"I trust that everything happens for a reason, even when we're not wise enough to see it. " -- Oprah Winfrey, O Magazine

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I took macroeconomics and got an A last year, so give me a holler if you need help & don't have study partners or whatnot. AW

beav said...

Welcome back D

Shannon said...

Welcome back to the land of the internet. Congratulations on your 18A and 51. I passed 18A by the skin of my teeth, and I have no idea what I got in 51. This was definately not my semester....too much drama!

Anonymous said...

I knew you weren't finished with school! :OP... I know you so well. HAHA!

J

Anonymous said...

O! You're back! I missed your blogs! And totally thought of you Tuesday morning when someone asked me how my weekend was and I didn't even get to finish my sentence before they jumped in with a play by play of thier own. I missed you! LOL
Sam