Thursday, July 30, 2009

July and an Air Museum

What a wonderful July I've had!
I got to have my friends stay for the Independence Day Holiday, they made it safely back to Seattle, I shared some spectacular time with my son, I've shared time with family, we finished the main building and guard shack at the Air Museum, and I've cleaned up the junk around the house and yard.
Yard sale here we come! WOOP WOOP!
So, heres some random pics from the month...




The Castle Air Museum Main Building, Finally finished! WOOHOO!





Ok, so this one isn't from this month, but it's special. Momma likes to sit on the arm rest next to me on the deck and put her paw on my lap while we're relaxing.




Leyen DROVE! and didn't even kill us!






My stalwart companion overseeing all that is ours.






The other day it was so hot, Momma let me wet her!







J got me a SEXCELLENT birthday present! WOOP!








Had fun at Bubba Gumps in Monterey with Leyen. This is part of a Bucket of Boat Trash...



I took a moment to reflect at a beach near Monterey...




Some spices I saw in a lil shop...



Look! Proof Leyen can work! OMG!!!




The new pool table! Ready for a tournament anyone? :)





*****

Quotes for the day:


"You have no control over what the other guy does. You only have control over what you do. " -- A. J. Kitt

"Walking isn't a lost art: one must, by some means, get to the garage. " -- Evan Esar

"Oh, what a dear ravishing thing is the beginning of an Amour! " -- Aphra Behn

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thats a pretty kitty! Maybe she needs a boyfriend? I have 3 eligible bachelors at home! Looks like you've been busy this summer! 3 more weeks and we start school together. Sadly, I didn't have any fun adventures like you did to talk about! Let me know when your yardsale is going to be, I might have some things to add to it, if you don't mind? And I might wanna come browse your stuff and see if you have any treasures!
Samantha

Anonymous said...

Why I said "start school together" I have no clue. I meant "again".
Sam

1 FN HandyMan said...

That's ok Sam, no worries. and, no she already has 3 other babies living here with me...so thanks but NO THANKS on another one! lol

Who do youi think? said...

Yeah, maybe his cat is SO not your cat's type.

1 FN HandyMan said...

She's WAY not! LOL, and she's not even married, but she did have 4 kids.