Thursday, March 19, 2009

A 90% TAX????

I can't believe what congress is about to do and I'm extremely pissed.
AIG employees received a bonus from bailout money that CONGRESS approved and had a chance to deny the use of and now wants to tax them 90% of the bonus because they eff'ed up in the first place.
Where is our new president and our Congress taking us?
Taxing a specific group of people seems pretty unconstitutional to me.
One representative even called for the people receiving the bonuses to commit hari kari (suicide).
MY GOD!
That man should be removed from office immediately!
I don't know about you, but I'm voting to remove EVERY single incumbent in office the next several rounds of elections. I want my country back, and that's the only way I can show them that they work for me.
In Merced, they're using tax payer dollars to build a effin DOG PARK. In these times, why don't they spend that money on ANYthing else that will help the morale of the residents here instead of trying to please the dog population of our fine county capital. What the HELL are they thinking?

What happened to our principles?
What happened to our morals?
What happened to our common sense? (Which apparently isn't so common anymore.)
I didn't vote for our new president and vice president. (DUH! As if you couldn't tell that)
I find it hilarious that liberals are lining up to purchase fire arms in this country!
This is what happens when you get your cake and it eats you too.
We're gonna get exactly what 52% of the country voted for.
It's really very scary.
Well, I want my country back, and I'm going to do everything I can to get it back.
VOTE.
Remove Nancy Pelosi.
Remove Dianne Feinstein.
REMOVE ANYONE from OFFICE that has voted repeatedly to eff up this country and its founding principles. Remind them that THEY WORK FOR US!
You want to see what our country can end up like?
Just look at the liberal "values" that have shaped California's economic, political, and social landscape.
We're in the shitter here! California is a great model for where liberalism is taking us.
Keep it up politicians.
A revolution is coming....
And I want to be part of it.

CLICK HERE FOR THE 912 PROJECT!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I understand creating new jobs but an F-ING G D DOG PARK!!!???!!! I am still stewing over that! How can I not? I pass the F-ing thing daily! I'd like to slap the dog piss out of the idiot(s) who felt that this would be an asset to our community! Do we not have roads that need repair? Elderly folks who need rides, help with shopping, house keeping, companionship? Hell, skip a day at the dog park and leave your F-ing lap dog with some nice old lady/man while you go take care of all of their errands! That sounds like a good place for my tax dollars. Or kick down some cash and give some teachers their F-ing jobs back! End Rant.

J

1 FN HandyMan said...

I am SO lucky to have you as a friend J! I say we take our cats down to that effin dog park just to make a statement.

Anonymous said...

Hey! I'll donate Bernie's cat!

Mom

Anonymous said...

I don't know if you want my opinion onthe president. I think he has his head up his A**. I think this country is going to Hell in a handbasket.

1 FN HandyMan said...

LOL MA!
We DO want your opinion Shannon! Write your local congressman and senator!

Anonymous said...

Who, the Guvenatuh? hahahahaha

1 FN HandyMan said...

Noooo, he's a governor...Try Dennis A Cardoza our local Representative in Congress, and either Barbara Boxer or Diane Feinstein our senators.

Anonymous said...

Dennis Cardoza is a twit. So are the other 2.