Monday, March 23, 2009

Ahhh...Silence.

Cell phone Video,

It's so inconspicuous,

It's my new feature

Gotta love a haiku introducing a cell phone video. I was impressed by the quality for such a small device. So simple yet so ummm....weird. Yea, there wasn't much to hear on that video, but so what. Silence is golden. (I bet if you turned your speakers up WAY loud you could hear the rain that I heard...)

Pause the music so you can hear better, then listen!

*****

Quote for the day:

"Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night." -- Edgar Allan Poe, "Eleonora"

"Last night somebody broke into my apartment and replaced everything with exact duplicates... When I pointed it out to my roommate, he said, 'Do I know you?' " -- Steven Wright

9 comments:

beav said...

Is that the outhouse ??

Jenny said...

I don't know about anyone else, but I can never hear the music unless I scroll all the way down to the player. Is it my firefox??

Anonymous said...

SMOKER!

J

beav said...

I heard a splash

1 FN HandyMan said...

well, beav, it IS out of the house. So, I suppose you could call it Outhouse. But I was sittin in my greenhouse that I took all the plastic off of so there's no walls for spring and summer.
OMG AW! You never hear the music??? That's half the sexperience of my blog! ;)
Yes J. I was smoking. I was sending smoke signals to the injuns across town.
Hey Beav...did ya get your spices??
I sent em a while ago!

Anonymous said...

You crack me up! I read your friend of the week. I had no idea you were a dad. That's awesome!!

beav said...

I just saw the package it came in, but can't find it anywhere. I'll ask the misses when she gets home. Thanks

beav said...

Found it and tried it on some chicken boobs FN Sexcellent !!!
Thanks again :)

1 FN HandyMan said...

LOL, YAY BEAV! Welcome back ya FN marsupial!