Saturday, March 7, 2009

Saturdays are for Shakespeare!

I had a GREAT day today!
I woke up way too early for my own good, but that's ok.
Other folks were up too, so I had virtual company.
I really was dreading my class today.
It was on Conflict Management. I've been to at least three of those things and they ALWAYS have role playing during them. I was totally not in the mood to role play this morning.
To my delight, the instructor was so animated, HE did all the role playing.
SEXCELLENT I SAY! I'm even looking forward to next weekends class. (go figure)
He let us know that he is an actor and will soon be a character in Merced's Shakespeare Fest coming up in August. I will SO be there!
They're going to be performing "Love's Labour's Lost", a play by Shakespeare that's actually not too mainstream.
It will be August 8th, 9th, 15th, and 16th, 2009 at Applegate Park in Merced. It's totally FREE and you all should go watch it if you're here and are interested in that kind of thing.
I'll be there with bells on.
None of my corn has come up yet. I think it was too cold when I planted it. Good thing I have another half of a packet left to play with. HA!
I added some green onions to the garden, so now I have those, oregano, sweet basil, cherry tomatoes, chives, strawberries, corn, ginger, and some kinda flowers that I found in the office when I was cleaning it up. Cant wait to just walk outside and pick a basil leaf and a cherry tomato and just pop it into my mouth and enjoy it. With a strawberry for dessert!

My quote for the day today is one of shakespears insults. I hope you use it and confound your friends when they get on your nerves! (don't worry, it's not too mean, lol )

*****

Quote for the day:

"Hath thou a word, or wit, or impudence, that yet can do thee office?" -- Shakespeare, "Measure for Measure" 5.1.362-63

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know where I will be looking for corn in the next few weeks (snicker)...

J

1 FN HandyMan said...

I ummm...Plead the 5th! ;)