Thursday, March 26, 2009

A walk about

I went for a long walk today so I wouldn't get stiff from workin so hard this week!
Whoopdeedoo I'm sure you're saying to yourself.
Well, my buns of steel are formin cause of climbing up and down ladders all day long. I'll be able to crush a walnut with my butt cheeks soon enough...

So anyways, I got dressed for walking (see pic below)




Yea, I know! SEXY!
Erin wanted me to send her a pic, so I took one outside the video store on my way home...



Sexuberating, I know. It was a fun lil walk!
Such is the life of a FN HandyMan.

I'm off again tomorrow so maybe I'll have an itch to write something.
C'mon back. I dare ya!


*****

Quote for the day:

"For a list of all the ways technology has failed to improve the quality of life, please press three." -- Alice Kahn

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh i am so loving the socks with sandals look there :) looking good handyman!!!

1 FN HandyMan said...

LOL, thanks Chelle!

Anonymous said...

I second that. Nice picture too! you look so thrilled!

Anonymous said...

Bitchin.

J

1 FN HandyMan said...

Thank you Thank you!
J, you owe a quarter to the cuss jar...(tisk tisk) ;)

Anonymous said...

Yeah, J. It's FN Bitchin'-not just 'Bitchin'.
K, I'm out 'a here. Gotta go downtown and panhandle for quarters, now. Have a feeling ur brother's gonna be hittin' me up, here, shortly. ;)
Love u!
Mom

beav said...

I just heard another SPLASH !!!!!!!

1 FN HandyMan said...

What? (lookin around)

beav said...

Musta been a clingon

Unknown said...

I loved hte socks look...liked the face shot better though