Saturday, November 8, 2008

WELCOME MY FRIENDS!


HOWDY FOLKS!

It's me! 1 FN HandyMan! (aka Darren)

Welcome to my new blog, "FN SHENANIGANS!" where you will find all things that are FN in my life!

Make yourself at home, leave a message, tell a joke, enjoy what you may read, or hear, or see.

I'll have many different things on here as I build my little FN world on Blogger. You may find pictures to comment on, poetry, recipes (with my FN touch of course lol), Political commentary, rants, raves, jokes, Handyman tips, and pretty much anything I feel like adding.

I hope you like it, and I'll be writing again very soon.

I'm not sure if there's a notification thing on here to let you know if I've posted a new blog, but feel free to drop me a line at dudemovie@gmail.com and ask me to add you to my email notification list!

Thanks for stopping by, and I hope you have an FN DAY! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The FN meatballs were off the CHAIN!!! Woop!

Anonymous said...

Hey D!

I was very happy to get your email! I miss you on MS! :( Add me to your mailing list FN Dude! lol :)

1 FN HandyMan said...

I assume the first comment was Joni...
Who's the Second? Annette? :)