Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Another Project in the Books

Yes, I completed a small project commissioned by a good friend of mine!

WOOP WOOP!

She asked me to make her a children's picnic table for her daycare business and even had the plans. How could I say no to THAT kinda fun!

She knew I needed something to do and I knew she needed the table so we got to work....

She made the tea whilst I made the table and VOILA!



A kid-sized pic-a-nic table!!

The kids were SO happy and proud of their little table! It made me feel good that they loved it and my friend loved it. Heck, I'm still grinnin from it!

It was a fun little project. If anyone is interested you can Clickety click clickaroo

RIGHT HERE!

for the website with the plans...

What a fun and fairly quick project! Thanks for the fun J!

*****

Quote for the day:

"I awoke this morning with devout thanksgiving for my friends, the old and the new." -- Ralph Waldo Emerson

A Two-fer today!:

"Never feel self-pity, the most destructive emotion there is. How awful to be caught up in the terrible squirrel cage of self." -- Millicent Fenwick

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good lord that is adorable! Great job!

Jenny said...

That is freakin' awesome! Is there a grownup version? (I guess I could *look* eh? lol) Good morning!

Anonymous said...

Yes D mighty fine work. Jesus would be proud to have you working side by side with Him. Then again, when you think about it, You are! Thanks again for the table. I am so blessed. Can't wait to get started on our next project!!! YAY!

1 FN HandyMan said...

Thanks Kali! (and Welcome!)

Thanks Jen! There ARE grownup versions! (go figure lol). Plans are on that site even!

YAY J!! I'm so glad you like it and Yes, I AM blessed!! I'm sure you'll let me know when that next project can be started. I'll make the tea this time...and you can do the project. LOL! oh wait, then I'd have to watch all dem kids...on second thought, you make the tea!
:)