Monday, December 29, 2008

I don't Bake...I Burn

Yea, so....when I cook on a stove top or even sometimes roast in the oven, I make deeeeelicious food.

My curse is baking things. Like cookies and such. I totally burn them, no matter what I do. I could blame it on the oven. I could blame it on the altitude (sha!). I could even blame it on the ingredients. But, no matter WHERE I am or what I'm baking, if it's dessertish, it's toast.



Good example?

Ok.

Here's my friend's baking prowess with which I helped (meaning I watched).








Yummy! Like 4 or 5 different types of cookies, all made from scratch.


Here's mine...



Looks tasty right?

Store bought, in the frig sextion, ready to bake lil squares. All I had to do was follow the instructions. Yea, I followed em. Then I added like 1 minute at a time cause it wasn't even brown after the maximum cookie baking time on the FN instructions.


FINALLY it looked done, so I took it out. VOILA! looks like in the picture.

After only adding SIX fn minutes.

Take one bite, it crumbles into dust.

FN cookies.

I'll just buy em already fn burnt from now on and save me the trouble.

*****

Quote for the Day:

"They certainly give very strange names to diseases." -- Plato

6 comments:

James said...

Try baking more than one next time. :)

1 FN HandyMan said...

lol, I ate the rest already!

Anonymous said...

Bring Chocolate chips and I will instill upon you my gift of baking my son.

Peace,
J

1 FN HandyMan said...

Chocolate chips! mmmmmmmmm! Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip coooookies Joni??

Jenny said...

Sexion. Lol. :P

Anonymous said...

Whatever you wanna put in them is fine. They will turn out perfecto anywho! :))

J