Wednesday, December 31, 2008

FN NEW YEAR HAM SPREAD!

HAPPY FN NEW YEAR My Friends! :)

Now, I know you're looking for some Hors Deuvres to make for all your friends to come over and play tonight, and I know you wanna FN Recipe for one. So....Here ya go!
My FN Ham Spread!



FN HAM SPREAD


1 1/2 cups ground cooked ham (FN left over from the Holidays)
1/8 cup minced onion
1/8 cup minced celery
1/8 cup minced dill pickle
1 minced pickled Jalapeno pepper (Yea! FN put it in!)
1 teaspoon Gahlic powder
1 teaspoon black pepper (NO FN salt. ham's salty enough)
1 tbsp Yellow mustard
4 tbsp Mayonnaise


1. Grind the ham in a food processor. If ya don't have a food processor, go FN buy one. You need it.
2. take all ingredients and put them in their own separate lil bowls like the chefs do on tv.
3. Then get a bigger bowl and chill it in the frig overnight.
4. Skip steps 2 and 3 and just get out a bowl big enough to mix all the ingredients in.
5. Put all ingredients in said bowl.
6. Mix like a FN Human stand mixer.
7. Enjoy on crackers, celery, or even a FN sammich.
8. who cares how much it makes. It's FN good.
9. I'm just thinking of things to write cause I want a list of 10.
10. HAPPY FN NEW YEAR YA'LL!


TADA!

*****

Quote for the Day:

"Realize that true happiness lies within you. Waste no time and effort searching for peace and contentment and joy in the world outside. Remember that there is no happiness in having or in getting, but only in giving. Reach out. Share. Smile. Hug. Happiness is a perfume you cannot pour on others without getting a few drops on yourself. " -- Og Mandino

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK, so I decided that I would taste your ham spread and I ate nearly ALL of it!
OMG! That was some BOMB Ham Spread Yo!

Peace!
J

1 FN HandyMan said...

lol, I'm GLAD ya liked it J! More to come! :)