Friday, April 3, 2009

A Friday Haiku and other Ramblings

A Friday Business Law take home test Haiku:



I must do this test,
Doing it with a chest cold,
Phlegm on my paper.



So yea, I got this nasty chest cold.


I think since I stopped pickling myself I'm more susceptible to getting sick. This past winter I was sick more than any other in a long long time.

This one has got to be from all the spraying we did on that AAA building and all that rubber in the air. Yea, we're spraying what's basically a rubber paint onto the building called Elastomeric. It's designed to cover the building like a skin and if a crack appears in the stucco, it just stretches so that you can't see it. Weird concept, but it makes buildings look pretty for $40 a gallon. YIKES! (as one Marsupial would say...)

I was over at J's the other day (had to have been more than a week ago) sitting in her kitchen and she walked over and turned me into an Easter Bunny.

I was SO amused. (no, really, I was)







EASTER BUNNIES UNITE!

Anyone else pissed off about how things are going down with our government. We need to vote everysingle one of those suckers out of office. All the finger pointing and blame and no one is taking any of the blame themselves for signing all this mess into law in the last 30 years.

The 912 project. Go check it out.

I want to go to Greece! (yes, I'm chatting with Dimi Mou as I'm writing this lol)

I seriously need to get a passport or whatever they call the FN thing.

Scuse me whilst I blow my runny effin nose. (HONNNNK)

Ok. I'm better now.

Where was I?

Oh yea. Bananas! I love them things. I think I like them cold right out of the frig. That's weird isn't it. I also love to freeze a can of pineapple chunks, then let them thaw just a teensy bit so when I eat them they're all nice and slushy. SO good. A perfectly SEXCELLENT spring or summer treat.

You know you wanna try it.

*****

Quote for the day:

"I was the kid next door's imaginary friend. " -- Emo Phillips

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know if you freeze your bananas (without the peels) and your pineapples are frozen... you could make a pineappanana smoothie! makes a thick shake, add honey for sweetness if you like. :) Yummy

~A

Anonymous said...

Now I have to eat some friggn Pineapple! You got ears bunny bunny...bunny bunny! You gotta tail bunny bunny..bunny bunny! You know you are shakin your tail as I sing it!

Peace!
J

1 FN HandyMan said...

Yummy A! Do ya put o.j. into it for the liquid?
LOL J! You know I was. I hopped too. :)

Anonymous said...

Yum - frozen pineapple. Try frozen mandarin oranges. They're yummy, too. Hey Son, was your nose wigglin' while J was singin', too?

Shannon said...

I loved your Haiku and the pic with the bunny ears. I haven't even done that stupid take homke part!! I feel like such an idiot for what I said on Tuesday. I was honestly so tired, I seriously forgot we were in the same class. Well, I am now a year older, it's just gonna get worse. AHHHHHHHHHH!!

beav said...

FN BUNNIES !!!!!!!!!

1 FN HandyMan said...

LOL