Monday, April 13, 2009

Thank you all

I wanted to express my heartfelt appreciation and humble thanks to all who have shared their kind words, prayers, and thoughts regarding the passing of my Pop (on here and elsewhere). It has really meant a lot to me. I have the most awesome friends and family imaginable!
I hope I can be there for all of them in times of need as all of you have been here for me.
I'm doing ok. Still dealing with things as you can imagine.
I celebrated 150 days of sobriety over the weekend, and am still continuing despite the recent events. Everyone else got to take a shot for me this weekend. (wink)

The viewing and funeral services are in Atwater at Ivers & Alcorn on Winton Way. Thursday, the viewing will be from 4 pm - 8 pm. The funeral service will be on Friday at 10 am.

Thanks again for all the support. You guys rock.


*****

Quote for the day:

"Behold, I stand at the door and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me." Revelations 3:20

8 comments:

Shannon said...

Cogratulations on the 150 days. I think that is awesome!! You are such an awesome person, and you make Business Law and Accounting interesting!

Anonymous said...

Way to go on the 150 days! Sexpecially, (see how I am learning to incorporate your FN language?!) given the circumstances. If you need anything let me know, I would be happy to help in any way I can.
Samantha

Jenny said...

Your friends and family do love you very much.

Shannon said...

Yes we do!!!!! I do consider myself your friend!

1 FN HandyMan said...

Thanks Ladies! Yes, ya'll are my friends. :)

Shannon said...

Ahhh, thanks. I feel so special!!

Anonymous said...

No thanks needed Darlin. From one Rock to another..Thats just how we roll. But, you already know that. wink. Love you.

J

Bella said...

D~ I wish I was still in California I would be there tomorrow if i could! Just know I am thinking about you like always.
Big hugs
Michelle aka Bella :)