Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Random Pics Day!

I'm going to start a new feature here on my blog!
YAY!
I'm calling it random pics day.
If you're out and about and you see something funny, interesting, beautiful, (or whatever), snap a photo with your phone or camera, and send it to me with a note telling me where you were at the time.
I may not post all of them, but I will definitely post the most interesting ones I find and/or receive!
So, here's the first installment...



Outside my buddy Mark's house in Washington!

I just LOVE BEDHEAD! I miss my hair sometimes... lol (thanks Ashlynne)



Look! They made a sign just for ME at Walmart! (thanks J!)


OMG! The tree is coming back already. . . .


Steve and I after the funeral service for Pop.



Leyen, Steve, and I.




So, there you have it... Randomness. . . . .
Send me pics!!
*****
Quote for the day:
"It was on my fifth birthday that Papa put his hand on my shoulder and said, 'Remember, my son, if you ever need a helping hand, you'll find one at the end of your arm.' " -- Sam Levenson




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

My daughter is going to kill you! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

J

1 FN HandyMan said...

LMAO! I know J! It's SO worth it though!

Jenny said...

Love the quote, D! Want a picture of the inside of an Escalade limo that seats 22??? I just got that one! ;)

1 FN HandyMan said...

OMG! Sure send it AW! :D