Thursday, April 30, 2009

Peace and Accounting Tests

Some of that mental acuity has returned! YEEEEEHAW!
I aced the accounting test I took on Tuesday night.
GO FN! GO FN! GO FN!

A Thursday haiku as a celebration?

I effin aced it!
I rocked that accounting test!
You wanna be me?


LOL, ok so my acuity hasn't totally returned...
That's ok.
Peace is somewhere out there.
And, it's waiting just for me.
In the mean time, Peace be with you my friends.
Smile.
It breaks up the monotony of your face....
;)


*****

Quote for the day: (maybe two)

"Character - the willingness to accept responsibility for one's own life - is the source from which self respect springs. " -- Joan Didion, "Slouching Towards Bethlehem"

"Every day I remind myself that my inner and outer life are based on the labors of other men, living and dead, and that I must exert myself in order to give in the same measure as I have received and am still receiving. " -- Albert Einstein

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

peace...hmmmm.

J

beav said...

Ifn i was a female marsupial, i'd be all over ya. You do rock. Study on ......

1 FN HandyMan said...

Funny thing about peace J...it's always preceded by war.

LOL BEAV! Thanks!

Shannon said...

Congrats on the test. I sucked as usual. There is so much crap going on in my head that I can't seem to concentrate anymore. Could I borrow some of your accuity?

1 FN HandyMan said...

Shannon, only if you spell it correctly... lol

Shannon said...

KMA!!!!! pppfffftttttt!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Lovin' the haiku! Do you do the hand clapping thing to count the syllables when you write them? I have a mental pic of you sitting clapping. LOL
Samantha

1 FN HandyMan said...

LOL, no Sam, that's what my fingers are for... ;)

Shannon said...

Hercules, hercules!

Bella said...

I want some peace but oh i so dont want the war :)I think that sometimes my life is my own personal war!