Tuesday, January 6, 2009

ALIENS ARE COMING!

ok.
I woke up but didn't wake up and was out making some NECTAR of the GODS this morning when allofasudden (yes that's one word) this strange effin humming noise began in my ear.
and it got louder.....and Louder....and LOUder....and LOUDER!
I freaked and was still wakin up and thought aliens were landing in the back yard!
Turns out it was just a fn loud arse street sweeper going really fn slow past the house.
Of course it went around my car and didn't clean the leaves all around it.
Duh.
Technology sucks sometimes....
Specially when street sweepers masquerade as an Alien invasion.

Thus this sexcellent Haiku:

Coffee made this morn,
And alien invasion,
Woke me FN UP!


Keep smilin today...it breaks up the monotony of your face. (thanks Mike lol)


*****
Quote for the day:

"I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people who annoy me. " -- Noel Coward

10 comments:

Jenny said...

I fail to see how your song addition relates to the blog. Did you give yourself up after you had your nectar? Imagining you jogging outside, arms to the sky... "I'm yours!" :D

1 FN HandyMan said...

LOL I was begging the aliens to abduct me!

Anonymous said...

Awwww...that was cute!

1 FN HandyMan said...

YAY! some cool person told me to say "I like long walks when taken off short piers by people that annoy me." LOL

beav said...

I wanna fn go too !!!!!!!

1 FN HandyMan said...

LOL Beav!! We'll take a bbq and some hotdogs!

Anonymous said...

Whale penis.
J

1 FN HandyMan said...

Now we all know what a dork is. Thanks Joni! LOL

Anonymous said...

Wow, man. For a second I thought that last comment was ME!

J

1 FN HandyMan said...

LOL J! I always know the difference! :D