Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Yet Another Fun Project

Yes, another project has been etched in the annals of history.
I had help with this one though! (Thanks Joni!)
We started off with some wood...and cut and sanded and cut and routed and cut and and...ok I can't think of any more ands, so here's the effin pics...





So we got those shapes and them thar shelves...
Then we FN painted em!




Theeeeeeeeeeeeeen, we put em together on the wall...and VOILA!




A FN TREE BOOKSHELF!


ok...so all I did was the shelves...Joni did all the rest, so she's been demoted to the FN handy Aprincess position. Ha! (she didn't wanna be called an apprentice)
Yet another job well done by yours truly (with a lotta help).
We Rock.
and the kids in the day care love it.
So there.
Anybody got any projects for me?


*****

Quote for the day:

"We judge ourselves by what we feel capable of doing, while others judge us by what we have already done." -- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow












4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah... You can help me finish my FN magnetic blackboard and we can get started on the other FN shelves anytime ya want! HAHA! Oh and yeah, WE ROCK!

J

1 FN HandyMan said...

Well I kneeeeew that we needed to finish those J... I wanted to pencil other things in for later! :)

beav said...

Great idea !!!!!!!!!!

Great Job !!!!!!!!!!

Great ????????????

1 FN HandyMan said...

Great...Donkey?