Sunday, January 18, 2009

The Effin Tree

So....
Umm....
The effin tree is finally all cut back!
Only took me 4 months.
Ok, wait. I took a month and a half off cause it was too cold and my digits don't work in the cold.
Before yesterday, here's what it looked like after most of the leaves had finally fallen off of it.




Cut most of it off and took a break...and took a pic. lol




There was a LOT of wood on that effin tree!




And the final product after trimming all the nubs off like we wanted them.


DANG that was a big project.

But, look at all the wood I have for staves, canes, and walking sticks!

WOOP WOOP!

*****

Quote for the Day:

"Don't worry if you're a kleptomaniac, you can always take something for it. " -- Unknown

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a lot of inventory laying on the ground! Good work, FN.

Jenny said...

Holy cannoli! Your BFF is gorgeous! Wowzers. J's a hottie. :)

Anonymous said...

Sarah Jessica Parker walks into a bar, and the bartender asks, "why the long face?"

1 FN HandyMan said...

YEA! Lot's of Inventory! lol, OMG a LOT of inventory! I'll take a picture as soon as I have them all in the correct pile...
I agree A.W. (henceforth known as AW) on all counts! :)
Who's Sarah Jessica Parker?

beav said...

I see at least 400 pool cues !!!

1 FN HandyMan said...

LOL, I'd seriously need a lathe to do pool cues! Staves don't necessarily need to be straight beav...

beav said...

GNAW GNAW !!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Ha! That beav sure is funny! (Guess who?) hehehe