Sunday, January 11, 2009

An exerpt from the Life

This being an exerpt from the life of a FN HandyMan.

From the NEW Testament of DBob...1:69-70

And the LORD said unto Darren, you shall take macaroni, and then you shall take cheese.
You shall pair them together in a vessel made for such things, and with them you shall add much goodness. The resulting sustenance shall last for days and feed multitudes.
And, Darren did as he was commanded.



Interesting isn't it?
So I made some FN Mac & Cheese. The Lord commanded me!

First, I cooked one pound of macaroni and let it sit in the sink in a collander to drain.
Then I cut up four slices of Bacon and fried them in the same large pot I cooked the macaroni in(No, I didn't drain the fat but you can if'n ya wanna).
After it was nice and crispy, (over low heat) I added one can of cream of chicken soup, with one half can of water, and one tablespoon of my spice of life. I stirred it up with a whisk til it was nice and creamy, then I added about two cups of shredded medium sharp cheddar cheese, and continued stirring until that was nice and creamy.
Unto this, I did add the cooked macaroni, and stirred yet again, until all was coated with said bacon/cheese mixture.
AND THERE WAS MUCH REJOICING!

Such is the life of a FN HandyMan when he's cooking. :)


*****

Quote for the day:

"It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live." -- J. K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone, 1997

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Cream of chicken soup? I never would-a. (Not with bacon anyway) But you think of the neatest stuff. I love the witty scholar part. Made my day! Thanks!

Anonymous said...

My hips hate you. However my taste buds adore you. Heart choking, Thigh spreading, Mouth watering goodness! Mmmm. I shall take your delectably tantalizing concoction and make it a healthier consumable substance for those of us who are trying to watch our girlish figure. Of course you will be the first to enjoy.

Much love,
J-zam!

1 FN HandyMan said...

YAY Jen! You're welcome! Try cream of chicken soup on FN EVERYthing. LOL!
I'm sure J that you'll make it less fattening. I normally would have to, cept I got fn lazy. I'm sure cream of mushroom soup would be sexcellent to try as well. I'll sexperiment with it and let everyone know.... :)