Friday, January 9, 2009

Friend Appreciation

Howdy Ya'll!
I was pondering a lil Friend Appreciation sexion where my pic is to the right there...
Does anyone care if I put their pic up on here?
I'm going to put one up a week I think...
If you don't want me to add your pic, just let me know, otherwise, it's goin up at some point!
Not much goin on today...here's my list not necessarily done in this order:
Pray to God and thank him for my friends and my day.
Wait on my financial aid app to go through for classes.
Gotta paint (prime first then paint) a frame for a chalkboard.
Charge a battery for a car.
Do three loads of laundry.
Drink lotsa nectar.
Possibly go to dinner with my buddy JT in from San Diego.
Drink lotsa Tea. (cause it's better'n me drinkin lotsa alcohol)
ummm...what else?
oh!
Fold said Laundry.
Clean my Car out.
Text a buncha Texts.
Kick my Computer in the Throat.
Maybe go to the 99 cent store.
Eat a Pickle.
ok...that's all I can think of.
oh wait! One more!
Say DRAT at least once today.

What's on your list?

*****

Quote for the day:

"Whatever you are by nature, keep to it; never desert your line of talent. Be what nature intended you for and you will succeed. " -- Sydney Smith

and OMG this one was good too:

"We lie the loudest when we lie to ourselves. " -- Eric Hoffer

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thats funny... Coming over to my house is not on your list yet you're here... Is there another twin I know nothing about????

J

1 FN HandyMan said...

Ummm....DUH...it's your frame and battery on da list. so :P lol

Anonymous said...

Oh..... ummmmm....soooooo.....eehhmmm.

Jenny said...

I took the GRE (exam) for grad school. I had to drive to Fair Oaks and back, so I was basically sitting down for 8 1/2 hours! So, where do we submit our photo? I'd be proud to be shown off as yer friend.

beav said...

I need a friend !!

1 FN HandyMan said...

Feeeel free to send it to my email Jen! Or I can pick one on my own...MU-AH HA HA! :)
You've always got a friend in me Beav!

1 FN HandyMan said...

ok I completed most everything on my list. Didn't get to the maybe's and the cleaning of the car. I get to do those today! :D